Barbecue Pork Loin Recipe - Keto - LCHF
- 1 Eight Pound Pork Loin
- 1 Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- This one is really easy. The pork loin is one of the leanest and can be the tenderest part of the pig. It also has a tendency to dry out if not cooked properly.
- First, cover the pork loin with the Killer Hogs rub. Make sure that both sides are fully covered.
- Preheat grill (in indirect cooling mode) or smoker to 250F. I like to use either hickory or oak wood when smoking.
- Put pork loin in the middle of the grill or grate and close the lid.
- Check internal meat temperature using a handheld instant-read thermometer every 30 to 60 minutes. When the pork loin reaches 145F (approximate 3 hours) then pull it. Let it rest for about 10 minutes and then slice and serve.