Best Ever Country Style Ribs - 2 Hour Cook
- 1 REC TEC Grills Trailblazer | RT-340 | Bundle | Wifi Enabled | Portable Wood Pellet Grill
- 1 FireBoard Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer
- 4 lb Country-Style Ribs
- 1 Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Prepared Mustard
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Rub Killer Hog Rub all over ribs. Place in glass dish; cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Stir together ketchup, water, vinegar, Worcestershire, mustard, brown sugar, oregano, basil, thyme and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
- Transfer ribs to 5-quart Dutch oven. Reserve 1 cup sauce for basting later; pour remainder over ribs. Cover pot and cook the ribs over low heat for about 45 minutes or until ribs are tender. (Ribs may be prepared up to a day ahead and refrigerated.)
- Prepare grill or heat broiler. Remove ribs from sauce; discard sauce. Spread ribs with half the reserved sauce.
- Cook ribs over medium coals or broil until crispy and browned about 5 minutes. Turn ribs over. Spread with remaining sauce. Cook for 5 minutes more.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Store unused dry rub in an airtight container in cool dark place.