Sous Vide BBQ Country Style Ribs - Keto - LCHF
- 1 REC TEC Grills Trailblazer | RT-340 | Bundle | Wifi Enabled | Portable Wood Pellet Grill
- 1 FireBoard Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer
- 1 ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide, 1100 Watts, White Body, Stainless Steel Cap & Base
- 1 C20L-JOL Lid tailored for Joule circulator with LIPAVI Sous Vide Container C20
- 1 LIPAVI Sous Vide Container - Model C20 - 26 Quarts - 21 x 12.8 inch
Homemade Monteal Steak Seasoning
- Lay out a couple of paper towels then place country style ribs on top with plenty of space between. Now season with Montreal Steak Seasoning. Be generous and season both sides of these ribs (actually steaks). Next season the steaks with Go-Go Green Seasoning if you like the flavor of New Mexico green chile like I do.
- Put 3 season ribs into a vacuum seal bag and using vacuum sealer remove air and seal. Do that two more time until all 9 ribs are bagged and ready for the sous vide bath.
- Now put country style ribs into sous vide bath for 8 hours with the temperature set for 140F.
- After the 8 hours remove the ribs from the sous vide cooking bags but be sure to retain all the juices. These juices will be used to make out basting sauce.
- Using paper towels make sure the ribs are completely dry. Try not to run the ribs or the seasoning is going to come off so just an easy pat is all you need.
- With all the juices you kept from the cooking bags move to a mixing bowl. Add the Garlic Aioli sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and Olive Oil Mayo and mix well with a whisp.
- By the time you have the sauce ready the ribs will have been on the grill or smoker for about 15 minutes. Now bast the ribs with sauce making sure they are completely covered. When done let the ribs cook for another 15 minutes and then remove.
- The ribs are now done and the fact that they really are a steak and not a rib it is best to eat them with a fork and knife.