Beer Marinated Chicken Thighs on the Rec Tec Trailblazer
This recipe we are cooking beer marinated chicken thighs on the Rec Tec Trailblazer. Making the marinade is very straight forward but there are a few steps.Print Recipe
- 10 Bone-in Chicken Thighs
- 1 tbsp Sea or Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Coarse Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin
- 1/2 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 12 oz Good Kraft Beer
- One Tablespoon of Sea or Kosher Salt.
- One Tablespoon of Course Black Pepper.
- One Tablespoon of Granulated Garlic.
- One Tablespoon of Onion Powder.
- One Tablespoon of Red Chili Powder.
- One Tablespoon of Cumin.
- One Tablespoon of Smoked Paprika.
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil.
- 1 & 1/2 Cups (12 oz.) of a Good Kraft Beer.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Place 10 Chicken Thighs in a One Gallon Zip Lock Bag.
- Pour Marinade into the Bag with Chicken. Try and get most of the air out of the bag.
- Place Bag with Marinade into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag and place on frogmat. Make sure that chicken skin covers the top side of the chicken thigh.
- Season chicken thighs using SPG, (Salt, Pepper, and Garlic)
- Place Chicken on Frogmat into Pre-heated Grill set at 425F. Put meat probe into thickest thigh in the middle of the Frogmat.
- Pull Chicken when internal temperature hit 175F.
- Rest Chicken for 3 to 5 Minutes. Then Serve.