Beer Marinated Chicken Thighs on the Rec Tec Trailblazer
- One Tablespoon of Sea or Kosher Salt.
- One Tablespoon of Course Black Pepper.
- One Tablespoon of Granulated Garlic.
- One Tablespoon of Onion Powder.
- One Tablespoon of Red Chili Powder.
- One Tablespoon of Cumin.
- One Tablespoon of Smoked Paprika.
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil.
- 1 & 1/2 Cups (12 oz.) of a Good Kraft Beer.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Place 10 Chicken Thighs in a One Gallon Zip Lock Bag.
- Pour Marinade into the Bag with Chicken. Try and get most of the air out of the bag.
- Place Bag with Marinade into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag and place on frogmat. Make sure that chicken skin covers the top side of the chicken thigh.
- Season chicken thighs using SPG, (Salt, Pepper, and Garlic)
- Place Chicken on Frogmat into Pre-heated Grill set at 425F. Put meat probe into thickest thigh in the middle of the Frogmat.
- Pull Chicken when internal temperature hit 175F.
- Rest Chicken for 3 to 5 Minutes. Then Serve.