Chicken Wings with Alabama White Sauce - Keto - HFLC
Alabama White BBQ Sauce
- 5 lb Chicken Wings
- Bullseye Grill. GrillGrates - 22 inch round. Frogmats or wire rack to insulate from GrillGrates. ThermoPro TP20.
- First we will start with a simple but really good rub. Just two ingredients. 1/2 Cup of Montreal chicken seasoning.
- 1/4 Cup of dry mustard
- Mix the two ingredients together well. Put off to the side for later.
The Alabama White BBQ Sauce
- Now it is time to make the sauce. 2 cups of mayonnaise.
- 1/2 a cup of apple cider vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon of prepared horseradish.
- 2 tablespoons of spicy mustard.
- 1 big tablespoon of sriracha sauce.
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- salt to taste.
- Whisp till the sauce is smooth with no lumps. Now put the sauce in the refrigerator and let sit for about an hour.
- Here are the chicken wings. Yesterday I lightly salted them and let them sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours. This allows the skin to dry out and hopefully eliminate rubbery chicken skin.
- Now it is time to apply the rub. Because the wings are small I like to apply the rub with my hands.
- Preheat Bullseye Grill to 450F.
- Place wire rack of chicken wings on top of GrillGrates. You could also use frogmats if you prefer. Make sure that the chicken does not overhang the GrillGrates or it could burn.
- After 20 minutes turn chicken wings over.
- Ater another 20 minutes chicken wings will be done. Make sure everyone has their own plate of wings with a small dipping bowl with the Alabama white BBQ sauce. Chicken wings will have a brown and firm skin that is not greasy.
- The chicken meat will be very juicy and should not be hard to take off the bone.